Dolla dolla bills ya’ll! The value of a dollar may be falling faster than the popularity of silly bands but we can’t imagine life without it. On August 8th, 1786, Congress established the United States monetary system. If not for National Dollar Day we may be bartering 2 goats and a cat for those coveted U2 tickets (ok, that may be alot to give up for 1 show). Love it or hate it, it’s all about the benjamins!
- The Date to Create -
- Happiness Happens Day
- Odie Day – remember Garfield’s good buddy?
- National Zucchini Day
- Sneak Some Zucchini onto your Neighbor’s Porch Night – now this has gone too far!
- National Frozen Custard Day
- Roger Federer (30)
- J.C. Chasez, N Sync(35), his career has gone “Bye, Bye, Bye“
- Kool Moe Dee (49)
- Dave “The Edge” Evans, U2 (50)
- Robin Quivers (59), “The Howard Stern Show”
- Dustin Hoffman (74)