If you guessed the same…YOU’RE WRONG! In fact, this American Apparel shirt is nearly twice the price of the Anvil 980 ringspun. Are they the same shirt? No. Are they very close? Yes. Going with a more generic version of your favorite name brand shirt is one of the easiest ways to the cut down on the cost of your next project. Imagine being able to save a couple of dollars per shirt and not feel like you’re sacrificing the comfort and look of your preferred style. Ask about ways to save on your next project.
November 9, 2010
Answer: Same Shirt? Different Shirt?
About Downtown Printwear
Downtown Custom Printwear specializes in screen-printing, embroidery, large format printing, vinyl graphics, and graphic design. All work is completed in-house, allowing for the most competitive pricing the industry can offer. You’ll always have the opportunity to speak with one of our staff experts who will help you with your order — something you can’t get with those web-based companies. View all posts by Downtown Printwear
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 at 2:30 AM and tagged with American Apparel, Anvil, cotton, ringspun, Same or Different, t-shirt and posted in Guess the, Promotions. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Answer: Same Shirt? Different Shirt?”
- We don't just print T-shirts at Downtown Custom Printwear, stop by to check out our full catalog! instagram.com/p/BDTmAbmrZeE/ 1 year ago
- An awesome #blackonblack print for @treeshurts instagram.com/p/_CPK5JrZX_/ 2 years ago
- Winter is here! Come down to Downtown Custom Printwear to get your hoodie order in today! instagram.com/p/-1deU6rZTg/ 2 years ago
- Ludacris hoodies for indeedworks! instagram.com/p/-uSkyHLZaN/ 2 years ago
- Printed up some hoodies for Shawna's Dogs! instagram.com/p/-e6dTHLZbU/ 2 years ago