What better holiday is there for a Saturday during the holidays? Nobody knows who declared the 18th Bake Cookies Day, but we’re definitely on board! There are dozens of cookie options to choose from during the holidays. So why choose? Just try them all!
Also On This Day:
- International Migrants Day
- Flake Appreciation Day – Appreciate that crap that you hate to shovel!
- The United State celebrated its first Thanksgiving (1777)
- Project SCORE, the first communications satellite was launched (1958)
- Keith Richards (64) – if you’re half-dead does it still count?
- Brad Pitt (47) – has he stopped aging?
- Steven Speilberg (67)
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin (46) – bet he knows how to celebrate!
- Christina Aguilera (30)
- DMX (40)