Today marks the beginning of a 2-day celebration that few holidays can rival! It’s National Chocolate Day. If you didn’t over-indulge enough over the weekend, today is another excuse to push the limits of your waistband.
- Card Playing Day – Go lose some money!
- No Interruptions Day
- Call a Friend Day – New Years Even plans?
- (1971) The first test tube baby was born – Happy Birthday Elizabeth Jordan Carr
- (1065) Westminster Abbey is consecrated
- (1945) Congress officially recognized the “Pledge of Allegiance“
- (1836) Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico
- (1912) The 1st municipally owned street cars hit the streets of San Francisco
Seth Myers (37)
David Archuleta (20) – How does he still look twelve?