You devoted last week to starting off 2011 on a positive note. If you’re lucky, the New Year’s resolution is still intact. Yet you sit down at your desk and things are a still a mess. Today is your day to commit to a cleaner desk, which may lead to a more productive 2011!
Also On This Day:
- Peculiar People Day
- National Bittersweet Chocolate Day – Not to be confused with National Chocolate Day!
- National Cut Your Energy Costs Day
- (1776) Thomas Paine published Common Sense
- (1870) John D. Rockefeller incorporated Standard Oil
- (2010) NBC moved “The Jay Leno Show” from prime time to 11:35pm and pushed Conan O’Brien back to 12:05am…again. Conan ultimately left NBC.
George Foreman (62)
Rod Stewart (66)
RIP Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel (1883-1971)