- Data Privacy Day
- Fun at Work Day – this one should be easy on a Friday!
- National Kazoo Day – is this in the same family as the grenade whistle?
- Thank a Plugin Developer Day
- National Blueberry Pancake Day
- 9 year-old Edward VI became King of England (1547)
- The Yale Daily News became the first college newspaper (1878)
- Walter Arnold was issued the first known speeding ticket for doing 8 MPH in a 2 MPH posted zone. He was fined 1 schilling. (1896)
- U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard (1915)
- The Lego company patented the design of Lego bricks (1958)
- Vince Lombardi was named head coach of the Green Bay Packers (1959)
- The space shuttle Challenger exploded (1986)
Elijah Wood (30) – are we the only ones who find it creepy that he’s still playing the role of a teenager in movies?
Nick Carter, Backstreet Boys (31)
Joey Fatone Jr., ‘NSync (34) – is today a battle day for our ‘NSync vs. Backstreet Boys debate?
Daunte Culpepper (34) – who?
Rick Ross (34) – everyday I’m hustlin’!