There’s a good chance you don’t enjoy your job enough to the point that you can laugh all the way to the bank. Nonetheless, you can always look on the bright side. Take a moment to step back and humor your job. Laughing is good for your health so if anyone wonders what you’re laughing at you’re welcome to let them in on your little secret. You may want to keep the information hush-hush around your boss. Chances are you’re probably getting a little chuckle out of him or her. We wouldn’t want to see that laugh turn into a sob!
- Extraterrestrial Culture Day – appreciate the creatures that make strange shapes in your corn fields!
- Fly a Kite Day – pretty self-explanatory
- Boy Scout Anniversary Day – in 1910 William D. Boyce incorporated the Boy Scouts of America
- National Molasses Bar Day
- The Dawes Act authorized the President of the United States the right to divide Native American tribal land into individual allotments (1887)
- Nevada conducted the 1st state execution via gas chamber (1924)
- Queen Elizabeth II was proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom (1952)
- The 1st stars were added to the Hollywood Walk of Fame (1960)
- The NASDAQ opened for the 1st time (1971)
- U.S. Senate proceedings were broadcast via radio for the 1st time (1978)
Seth Green (37) – zip it Scott!
Vince Neal, Motley Crew (50)
John Grisham (56)
Nick Nolte (70) – how is he still alive?
Gary Coleman (1968-2000)
James Dean (1931-1955)
RIP Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007)