You didn’t miss much yesterday. It was National D.A.R.E. Day, and unless you celebrate Ex Spouse Day, it was a pretty boring day. Today, on the other hand, is action packed! April 15th is traditionally tax day, but a number of other holidays share this date. One of the best is That Sucks Day. We live in a world full of cynics and pessimists, so That Sucks Day is a perfect holiday for them to celebrate. Let them have one day that allows them to be completely miserable. It’s not THAT bad. But don’t tell them that!
DNA Day – commemorates the completion of the Human Genome Project in April of 2003
- McDonalds Day – marks the anniversary of when Ray Kroc acquired McDonalds and opened his 1st restaurant
- Take a Wild Guess Day – We’re thinking of a number, no a place, just kidding it’s a thing. Take a wild guess!
- National Rubber Eraser Day – there’s nothing more frustrating than a pencil without an eraser, or even a worn-down eraser!
- National Glazed Ham Day
- Emma Watson (21)
- Seth Rogen (29)
- Arturo Gatti (1972-2009) – his fights with Micky Ward (aka The Fighter) are regarded as some of the best matches in boxing history
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)
- RIP Titanic Crew & Passengers (1912)
- RIP Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)