When you woke up this morning and realized how much you owe the IRS you might have wanted to stay in bed. We have a compromise for you. April 18th is National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day. Comfy T-shirt? Pajama pants? Or even footy pajamas? Whatever your choice of attire, today is the day to wear it to work. Within reason of course! We don’t want anyone showing up wearing the Pinocchio boxers we advertised a few months ago!
- International Amateur Radio Day – so if the radio sounds horrible today, you know why!
- Newspaper Columnists Day – the National Society of Newspaper Columnists was created in 1977.
- Tax Day
- International Juggler’s Day – wonder what they do to celebrate?
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- America Ferrera (27) – aka “Ugly Betty”
- Kourtney Kardashian (32)
- Melissa Joan Hart (35) – aka “Clarissa”, P.S. We’re still waiting for you to explain it all!
- Conan O’Brien (48)