April 21st is HIGH FIVE day! Give the person next to you at the office a high five, or the random person walking by you on the street. Nothing gets you pumped to make it through the day like a good high five. Need something to high five about? How about the fact that tomorrow is Friday? Or that you’re just plain awesome? Or you’re creeping and just want an excuse to touch the person you’re high-fiving. Whatever you’re reason, make it HIGH FIVES all around today!
- Get to Know Your Customers Day – spill the dirt! We want to know about YOU! Tell us something about yourself in the comments below. What do you want to know about us? Did you know that: “Downtown” Dan is deathly afraid of heights? Ben used money from an ice cream truck route to purchase equipment that started DCP? Dave is a ridiculous lacrosse player and has played with several professional teams? Ask us anything!
- Kindergarten Day – The 1st kindergarten was founded in Germany back in 1837. Do you think they served beer?
- National Teach Children to Save Day – Somebody has to teach them, because everyone else is saying, “spend! spend! SPEND!”
- Girl Scout Leader Day – we’re recognized the scouts, but show their leaders some love
- National Chocolate-Covered Cashews Day