Plumbers put up with alot of crap and they don’t get the treatment they deserve. Where would we be without plumbers in our lives? April 25th is Hug a Plumber Day or Plumber’s Day. Take a moment to thank the person who keeps your system in good, working order! You never realize how much you appreciate your plumber until you are in need. A thank you gift is not a bad idea. Perhaps a pair of jeans that fits?
- 20-Something Service Day – get off the couch, stop playing video games, put the drink down, and go help somebody! (We’re not playing into stereotypes AT ALL!)
- Malaria Awareness Day – learn more about efforts to control this preventable and treatable disease.
- Red Hat Society Day – join the women of the Red Hat Society to learn more about events and what the group represents.
- World Penguin Day – put on your tuxedo, it’s time to party with these cute little animals!
- National Zucchini Bread Day
- DNA Day – this one is a bit controversial because we covered it once before, but DNA Day celebrates the completion of the Human Genome project.
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- Renee Zellweger (42)
- Hank Azaria (47), voice behind The Simpsons
- Talia Shire (65), better known as “Adrian!”
- Al Pacino (71)