Are you up for a challenge? The Great American Grump Out could be just what you’re looking for! While it’s raining throughout much of the Northeast, the holiday challenges you to spend a day without being grumpy, crabby, piss, or such. Can you do it? The cards are stacked against you, but we have faith!
- International Firefighters Day – Take a moment to give thanks to the brave men and women who protect us every day!
- National Orange Juice Day
- Bird Day – Big Bird would be so proud…
- Renewal Day – New Year’s resolution not enough for you? Today is another chance to start over, a day for new beginnings.
- Join Hands Day – a holiday dedicated to joining forces with others on a project that will benefit the community
- Respect for Chickens Day – Does KFC for lunch count?
- Star Wars Day – “May the 4th be with you!”