Where would we be without Mickey Mouse? Spongebob? Bart Simpson? Bugs Bunny? Beauty and the Beast? The Little Mermaid? We would be lost. Take a moment to appreciate the creative genius of cartoonists everywhere.
- Cinco de Mayo– duh….WINNING!
- Child Stroke Awareness Day – visit http://www.kidshavestrokes.org/ for more information
- International Midwives’ day – oh baby! oh mama! It’s a real holiday!
- Martin Z. Mollusk Day – only in Jersey…move over Punxsutawney Phil!
- National Day of Reason – a day for those that wish to question the goverment…
- Occupational Safety and Health Professionals Day – have you scheduled your annual physical?
- Oyster Day
- Chris Brown (22)
- Danielle Fishel (30) aka “Topanga” from Boy Meets World
- Brian Williams (52)
- Ann B. Davis (85) aka “Alice” from The Brady Bunch
- Karl Marx (1818-1883) – What would Karl Marx think about us acknowledging his birthday? Hmm…