“There once was a man from Nantucket…” nevermind! May 12th is Limerick Day! The name originates from Ireland and the style is short, humorous, and occasionally dirty. Did we mention it comes from Ireland?! You’ve probably seen several limericks in your lifetime or maybe even wrote a few. Compared to legitimate writers, yours probably read like poo. So stop writing and just celebrate. Start by having a drink, or two, or EIGHT! We may have a future in this…
- Hug Your Cat Day – See folks, cats do serve a purpose 1 day each year! Just kidding! No wonder Cassius feels neglected today.
- National Nutty Fudge Day
- International Nurse’s Day – Did we mention that custom-printed scrubs are an option? < — Shameless self-promotion!
- Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
- Jason Biggs (33) – American Pie
- Tony Hawk (43)
- Emilio Estevez (49) – “Emililioooooo!”
- George Carlin (1937-2008)
- Mary Kay Ash (1918-2001) – almost didn’t recognize her without makeup! Oh! Giggidy!
- Katharine Hepburn (1907-2003)