Forget being a millionaire, we want to be billionaires so fricken bad! Somehow millionaire seems much more attainable though. May 20th is all about envisioning your dreams. What would you do if someone handed you a million dollars right now? It’s a scary thought. The possibilities are tremendous. Take a moment to step back today and think what you’ll do when you make your first million!
- International Virtual Assistants Day – we were thinking of hiring a virtual assistant just for today to create “On This Day”. But that would be wrong.
- Mike, the Headless Chicken Day (20-21) – a holiday for those of us who have lost our minds!
- National Bike to Work Day
- National Defense Transportation Day
- Rhubarb Day (20-21) – the Joker put it best, “never rub another man’s rhubarb!“
- Weights and Measures Day – celebrates the formation of the International Bureau of Weights and Measures
- Eliza Doolittle Day – it’s a musical thing…
- Pick Strawberries Day – are they even in season?
Busta Rhymes (39)
Tony Stewart (40)
Cher (65) – bet she wishes she could Turn Back Time
Joe Cocker (67)