June 3rd is Repeat Day. June 3rd is Repeat Day. In case you haven’t already figured it out, the objective is to repeat everything you do. Nobody likes repeating themselves so don’t focus on the negatives, focus on repeating everything you enjoy. Take a break from work to go for a walk? Take another walk this afternoon. Enjoying an ice cream as a treat? Make it a double! Repeat Day should be double the fun of any other day. Let’s repeat that, Repeat Day should be double the fun of any other day!
- National Donut Day / National Doughnut Day – Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme? We smell a DCP Debate!
- Egg Day – something tells us this is getting overshadowed by Donut Day
- Chimborazo Day – did you know that Mt. Everest does not poke the furthest into space?
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- Rafael Nadal (25)
- Anderson Cooper (44)
- Bill Paterson (66) – que the Law & Order theme
- Dr. Charles Drew (1904-1950)