Where did your ancestors come from? Why is the family so crazy? Family History Day is your day to answer all those questions. Websites likes ancestry.com and social networks have made it easier than ever to track down relatives. June 14th is Family History Day. Take a moment to discover your background. You never know if you’ll meet a recently deceased relative that happens to be an African Prince who left you a large inheritance!
- Army’s Birthday – 236 years ago the United States Army was established to protect and defend our nation. Support our troops.
- Pause for the Pledge Day – pause for the Pledge of Allegiance
- World Blood Donor Day – visit the official website at www.wbdd.org
- Flag Day – celebrates the adoption of the flag of the United States.
- Pop Goes the Weasel Day – be prepared to hear that annoying song all day!