Not every workplace is pet-friendly, but on June 24th we make some exceptions because it’s Take your Dog to Work Day! At Downtown Printwear every day is Take Your Dog to Work Day. Cassius has his own air conditioned doghouse in the shop and he never hesitate to make his presence known by plopping down for a nap in the test-shirt bin! Send us your pictures from Take Your Dog to Work Day or post them to our Facebook Page.
On This Day:
- Celebration of the Senses – we feel like this is going to be an awesome day. The sky doesn’t look pretty but the birds are chirping and the smell of Summer is in the air! Ok…cheesy.
- International Fairy Day – we’re not referring to your little brother or the kid that cries after losing a preseason baseball game.
- Ugliest Dog Day – picture says it all…
- Museum Comes to Life Day – wasn’t there a movie about this?
- Swim a Lap Day– ok Mr. Phelps, show us what you’ve got!
- Mick Fleetwood (64)
- Jack Dempsey (1895-1983)
- Roy O. Disney (1893-1971)