June 27th is for all the stay-at-home mothers out there! Please Take My Children to Work Day is a day of rest for those of you that have the most difficult job in the world. Take the day off. Make the kids go to work. Summer has started for most and it will be a long couple months. Use the time to pamper yourself a bit or just kick back and relax. You’ll appreciate it when mid-August rolls around!
- Decide to Be Married Day – a day to celebrate everyone who will be saying “I do”!
- National Columnists Day – we even have a holiday dedicated to our “On This Day” columnists!
- National Orange Blossum Day
- Sunglasses Day – do you wear your sunglasses at night?
- National Paul Bunyan Day
- “Happy Birthday to You” Day – ironic that the song has a birthday?
- Khloe Kardashian (27)
- Tobey Maguire (36)
- Vera Wang (62)
- Ross Perot (81)
- Bob Keeshan (1927-2004) aka “Captain Kangaroo”
- Helen Keller (1880-1968)