July 1st is International Joke Day! Of course most of the jokes we remember off-hand were too inappropriate to post here (you can ask us in person next time we see you). It’s always a smart idea to have a few good jokes in your repertoire to help break the ice or get yourself out of those awkward moments. Everyone has a preference: blonde jokes, men jokes, women jokes, dirty jokes. Just don’t come at someone with “Why did the chicken cross the road?” Because we all know the chicken was cracked-out and going to meet his drug dealer. Chickens don’t cross roads!
- International Chicken Wing Day – now that’s what we’re talking about!
- National Gingersnap Day
- Second Half of the Year Day
- Canada Day – what’s Canada? The U.S.’s hat!
- U.S. Postage Stamp Day– another excuse to raise the price of a stamp?
- Zip Code Day – Without checking Google, where is the zip code 12345 located?
- Rosewell UFO Days (1st-3rd)
- National Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day – Snickers Cookie Dough Cake Batter? Do it…DO IT!