Cue the jokes now! Many of you have probably driven by 140 Erie Blvd at midnight and seen the lights on at DCP Headquarters. National Workaholics Day is not an excuse for us to pull another all-nighter or push our staff to their breaking point. July 5th is a day to show appreciation for our customers that afford us the opportunity to do what we love and work long hours to make your project happen! We attribute our tremendous growth to your support and unselfishness as you spread the word about DCP Nation. So on National Workaholics Day we want to thank you DCP Nation. You’re amazing!
- Bikini Day – flaunt it if you got it!
- National Apple Turnover Day
- National Graham Cracker Day – the only purpose of the graham cracker is to make s’mores correct?
- Blood Thursday – see International Longshore & Warehouse Union
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- RZA, Wu-Tang Clan (42)
- Huey Lewis (60)
- Warren Oats (83)
- P.T. Barnum (1810-1891)
- RIP Ted Williams (1918-2002)