Did you read that correctly? No, this isn’t a day for you to go around and complain about everything that is wrong with your job. In fact, it is the complete opposite. Believe it or not, there are some people who actually enjoy going to work each day (Exhibit A). Let’s take a day to recognize the hard-working people who wake up in the morning, do their job, and don’t complain about it! Happy Gruntled Workers Day!
- Embrace Your Geekness Day – we’ve all got a little “geek” in us…
- Bean ‘n Frank Day – can you not help but think of Something About Mary when you think of franks ‘n beans?
- National French Fries Day – looks like we’ll be putting in extra time at the gym tomorrow!
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- Tony Kornheiser (63)
- Cheech Marin (65) – wonder how he celebrates? Hmm…
- Erno Rubik (67) – creator of the Rubik’s Cube
- Harrison Ford (69)
- Julius Caesar (100 B.C. – 44 B.C.)
- RIP George Steinbrenner (1930-2010)