We’re adopting this one from the Fins. On July 27th in Finland tradition says that the last person to exit the house (dubbed the laziest) must be woken up by either throwing water on them or throwing them INTO a body of water. Now that’s an awesome tradition! National Sleepy Head Day needs to be adopted in the U.S! We would certainly have our alarms set for the early morning hours to avoid such a rude awakening. It’s tough to imagine waking up as you splash into a chilly lake or pond. Not exactly our cup of tea. Cassius was the laziest in our group. He found out the hard way!
- Take Your Pants for a Walk Day – it’d be more awkward if you went for a walk with no pants!
- Walk on Stilts Day
- Take Your Houseplant for a Walk Day – ok we get the point! We’ll go for a walk today!
- Barbie-in-a-Blender Day – bet you didn’t expect this one to be about free speech!
- Bagpipe Appreciation Day – props to our friends with the Oran Mor Pipe Band!
- National Korean War Veterans Armistice Day
Alex Rodriquez (36)
Triple H (42)