We had to post this just in time for your lunch break because it’s the right thing to do. Today is National Chili Dog Day and Hamburger Day. There’s potential for a great lunch and an even better cookout for dinner! Where can you get a good chili dog? New York street vender. Top of Mt. Washington. Grandma’s kitchen. Let us know!
National Hamburger Day is a no-brainer. It’s Summer and there are few better smells than a burger cooking over a charcoal grill. There aren’t many things that are more American than a hamburger. Cheese or no cheese? Ketchup? Mustard? BLT? Pickles? Whatever your preference, it’s hard to go wrong. Dieting? So what! Spoil yourself for a day and enjoy one of the best holidays of the year!
- National Milk Chocolate Day – a nice treat after you enjoy a chili dog or hamburger!
- Buffalo Soldier’s Day – it’s an official American holiday!
- World Hepatitis Day – every year 1.5 million people die from hepatitis B or C, help raise awareness!
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- Soulja Boy (21) – super man!!!
- Dana White (42), president of the UFC
- Lori Laughlin (47), hot mama on Full House
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis (1929-1994)
- Beatrix Potter (1866-1943), author of “Peter Rabbit” stories