Turn off the television. Grab a book. Use some of that brain power. Reading improves brain activity, vocabulary, and creativity. Book Lover’s Day is for fans of all different genres – biographies, history, fiction, classics, you name it! Whatever your preference, pick up a book and join the celebration!
- Send an Email Day – something tells us we’ll be sending many!
- National Rice Pudding Day
- International Day of the World’s Indigenous People – for more information visit the UN website
- Veep Day – commemorates the 1st time the 25th Amendment was used when President Ford was sworn into office.
- National Polka Day – get down!