We’re not going to recognize the obvious holiday celebrated by all those potheads out there. Several sources referenced 4/20 as a “counter-cultural holiday involving consumption of cannabis”. Instead, we chose to recognize a holiday that may be the result of some 4/20-ers mistaking identities! April 20th is Look Alike Day. We’ve all got a doppelganger (see Cassius‘ to the right). Have you ever chased someone down or hollered at a person only to find out you mistook them for someone else? If you find yourself doing that today, don’t be too hard on yourself. Celebrate Look Alike Day and embrace the beauty of another person on this planning that happens to be nearly as good-looking as you!
- National Pot Smokers Day – do you think the people celebrating will remember today is their holiday?
- Lima Bean Respect Day – respect the bean…RESPECT!
- Volunteer Recognition Day – Ahhh the forgotten selfless individuals who volunteer their time. If only they could get more respect than lima beans!
- National Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day
- Joey Lawrence (35)
- Carmen Electra (39)
- Luther Vandross (1951-2005)
- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)