Today is a sad, sad day. May 9th is National Lost Sock Memorial Day. Let’s take a moment to recognize the many socks that have been lost over the past year. There is nothing more lonesome, or useless, than a single sock. Now that we’ve paid tribute, we need to ask: WHERE DO THEY GO?! Really! It seems impossible that so many socks can be lost, yet it happens all the time. We’re convinced that there are people who take great pleasure in stealing socks. There’s no other explanation – both went into the hamper, both went into the washing machine, all the clothes were transfered to the dryer together, the clothes come out of the dryer and a sock is missing! It is one of life’s greatest mysteries.
- Accountant’s Day / Accounting Day – this day is more about the numbers…OH!
- Mothers at the Wall Day – support the veterans
- Armed Forces Day Military-Amateur Crossband Communications
- National Butterscotch Brownie Day
Birthdays & Remembrances:
- Audrina Patridge (26)
- Rosario Dawson (32)
- Ghostface Killah, Wu-Tang Klan (41)
- Billy Joel (62)
- Candice Bergen (65)