September 13th is Positive Thinking Day. Nobody likes a pessimist, except other pessimists. Being around positive people puts you in a better mood and has been proven to produce better outcomes. Try waking up in the morning and thinking just one positive thought. If you start your day with something positive there’s a better likelihood it will continue throughout the day. Stuck in traffic on the way to work? Who cares! It could be a lot worse. At least you have a job. Think positive. Be positive.
- National Defy Superstition Day – so Fortune Cookie Day means nothing…remember that!
- Fortune Cookie Day
- International Chocolate Day – this could get ugly…
- National Peanut Day
- Uncle Sam Day – pay up old man!
- Snack a Pickle Time
- National Celiac Awareness Day – for more information visit www.celiaccentral.org
- Ben Savage (31) aka “Cory Mathews”, Boy Meets World
- Fiona Apple (34)
- Tyler Perry (42)
- Roald Dahl (1916-1990)
- Milton Hershey (1857-1945)